Monday, July 10, 2006

YES!



I think I may have finished doing all of the programming needed for my Senior Project.
We'll see. I am extremely happy right now, I known there's a lot of testing left, but Jaime and I have solved a problem that 48 hours ago looked as if it had no solution, I may have written the program but if it wasn't for Jaime I would be still be stuck. A couple of presentations left, the final report and ED2 may be behind me. I can't believe it.

Wow, I have been on my laptop almost 16 hours straight. It is time for a break.

YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Good Job Jaime, Majid, Chris, We're not done yet, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

2 comments:

Loralee Choate said...

w00t!!!!

P.S. I've been meaning to tell you that I think the car seat idea is AMAZING. So many kids die every year. I saw this really cool gizmo on TV-it's a fan that you hook over your car door window (It has rubber sealants so there the window is closed off. Anyway, it's solar powered and when the car reaches a certain temp. the fan kicks on until the temp is brought down. I'm considering buying it.

CONGRATS again on finding a solution! High five to you and Jamie.

Froyd said...

congratulations!