Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Ernesto who?




Tropical storm Ernesto puzzled the forecasters who predicted a Cat 1 Hurricane in South Florida, the storm never gained strenght after going through Cuba, so now I hear people complaining because the state goverment "overreacted", anyway, I am glad things turned out the way they did. Better to be safe than sorry.

So we just got a bit of rain, we didn't even lose power at our house. It kind of worked out because I have some time to catch up with school work that I missed from last week.

Anyway, life is good, more later.

J.V.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank God that our families and friends are Safe.. My Prayers to Haiti and those country's affected by ernesto.

Loralee Choate said...

Yay. Hurricanes suck n' stuff.
Glad you're safe.

Jose said...

Thanks! We made it out ok in this one, hopefully things will stay that way.