Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I got this email today:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: anthonyfloyd@onemailuk.co.uk
Subject: BANK UNCLAIMED DEPOSIT
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 23:29:55 +0200
>Dear Friend,
>
>I am Alan Burnet, The credit manager of Hsbc Bank Uk. I have a proposal to discuss with you, concerning an abandoned fixed deposit account valued $24.6 Million dollars.
>The owner died without a next of kin. I am contacting you now to have you presented as the next of kin since you bear the same surname with the account holder.
>
>
>After we have secured the funds into your account, I intend to share with you 35% for you and 50% for me, 5% set aside for expenses while the balance 10% will be donated to Orphanage.
>
>After the sharing, you will assist me invest me own share in Real Estate, under your supervising.
>
>Please contact me if this interest you and I will provide you with more details.
>
>Thank you.
>Regards,
>Alan Burnet


To which I replied:



Wow!!! no way dude! I'm rich! Wooohoooooo!!!!!

Sure, man, I'll do whatever you want. oh my God, just let me know what information you want!


I wonder who actually falls for these things, apparently a lot of people do, since they would have stopped doing this otherwise.

1 comment:

Froyd said...

hell, if even ONE person replies and they carry through, that's a lot of free money for the crizzooks.