After 3 months I am doing much better. I am still going to therapy, meditating, exercising, journaling and reflecting I am starting to feel a bit like my old self.
I wish I could share all the findings and learnings but I can't for a bunch of reasons, however I can say this: I am more than ever 100% sure that the life is good and it only gets better. Why? because my state of mind does not depend on any external circumstance or person. It's up to me to decide what kind of life I want to lead and my choice is to live well. I choose to face the world with no fear, and full of love. Love for myself, and love for the people who are with me, love and gratitude for life and for being alive. I already have everything I need to be whole. I choose to be in the present moment engaged and fully focused on what matters.
I'm also focusing on work, keep growing my skills, putting my effort in helping my team be more effective and helping other teams collaborate more smoothly, doing work that I enjoy.
I have been making my new apartment in Lynnwood look better. Petunia and I are living it up! (Depending on your definition of living it up) We're still alive, and we're up on the top floor of our building, so...we're living it UP.
Rocket Science for Everyone
Yale University offers a free course Rocket Science for Everyone with Dr. Marla Geha.
This is a good introduction into the fascinating world of rockets and satellites, I remember when I used to mentor the FIRST robotics team and work with radios how fun it was to build things that you can touch with your hands and interact with the real world. Not that there's anything boring about working in the cloud, but seeing a physical object doing a thing is so freaking satisfying.
No comments:
Post a Comment