Monday, December 11, 2006

West Side!



I really like Portland. It has been raining everyday, but still. I have fallen in love with this city.

It is the opposite of Florida in almost every aspect. Yet I feel like I could live here. Of course, I would stand out as an outsider, there aren't that many Venezuelans here. But, with all the coffee shops and all the cool little neighborhoods. Who wouldn't like to live here?

I am staying at a Place called Ladd's addition, in Hawthorne, and it's just so nice. The people, the architecture, the culture. It's amazing.

We go back to FL tomorrow.

J.V.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

That was some pretty cool stuff your friend had done with the Night of a Thousand Stars and Other...stuff. When you coming back to visit, Jose? You should have waited a day to get the job here. ;-)