Saturday, June 29, 2024

My Review of "You like it Darker" by Stephen King on Goodreads

You Like It DarkerYou Like It Darker by Stephen King
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This collection of short stories by Stephen King consists of tales of "regular people" (American, middle-class, straight white males, mostly) placed into highly unusual situations. In these stories the main character finds himself figuring out a dark, crazy and scary "things". This book contains stories about invading aliens, exploring aliens, immortal vampires, gangsters, dumb criminals, psycho-killers, ghosts, mad scientists, violent animals and of course: Florida.

When it comes to telling a good story Stephen King is the GOAT. I forgot how much I enjoy reading his works. He will put you in the dark corners of his imagination and you will like it. Why because you like it darker of course.

10/10 Recommend it for a good time.


View all my reviews

No comments: