Saturday, July 16, 2005

Sorry about my absence

I haven't posted anything in a little while. I had an interesting couple of weeks since the last post. I meant to put pictures of the Fireworks here in Rochester last 4th of July, that didn't happen, my computer almost completely crashed (don't ask), and I found out there was more stuff to take care of for my mortgage Loan, oh what a pain in the ass that is. There's also this research paper I have to write for school, and God knows I am not much of writer,( as you can tell by this blog).

Someone made a comment about me not writing about my unborn son (thanks babe!)
Well, that was a fair comment. I am at a loss for words when it comes to that. I am so extremely excited about it, I don't know where to start. I mean, I really want to be a good Dad. But what the hell is a good Dad? Where is the manual? The way I see it there are two extremes when it comes to parenthood: The obssesive parents who want to control everything about their kids and the ones who don't seem to care much about what their kids do. Hmm, I want to be a balanced between those two. But how will I accomplish this without giving myselft a heart attack? I don't know at this point. One thing is true though, I never thought I would be capable of loving someone as much as I do my unborn son. I have not met him yet and I love him to death. So shoot me if I'm being corny ok? what are you going to do, beat me up? huh? Ok...that's what I thought.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what are you going to name your son?

Anonymous said...

I can beat you up...