Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Today's Update



Current Status


Today Martha and Anthony flew home to Florida, I am presently sitting in front of the couch, got home 10 minutes ago, would have kept on working but my text editor kept on freezing up on me, it is the first time in my life that my Unix box freezes on me, it was like Windows all over again...so in frustration I drove home to an empty apartment, I've got a pot of Mac'n Cheese cooking,hmmm, yummmi!!! and I've got Comedy Central on TV, right now "Drawn Together" is playing, but I am waiting on Jon Stewart's Daily Show. Got a lot of things to do before I can head home.

Unprepared



My lack of cold weather clothes is starting to get to me. These days the weather is not getting warmer than 30 degrees and all I have is an Army fleece jacket and a little windbreaker, no gloves, no scarf, no nothing, It's starting to suck, but, I still enjoy watching the snow flakes fall, it's hypnotic...so relaxing.

Interruption


Just made a big mess in the Kitchen, on a completely unrelated note: Martha, I miss you so much!!!

del.icio.us



This thing is awesome, I've found so many good sites, If I only had more time...

More later

J.V.

No comments: