Monday, December 05, 2005

IT IS TOO FREAKING COLD IN THIS PLACE!!!!




Why on earth would anyone want to live in a place where it gets this cold????? It's -8 degrees Farenheit, for crying out loud! This is crazy

President Carter


He just appeared on the Daily Show, he's a good man.

Linux


Is making me mad, I have been trying to get my Thinkpads wireless card to work for a long time, see, this is what I love and hate about Linux, everything is a challenge, a learning experience, an oportunity to grow my technical skills, this is cool for a guy who can use those skills to make a living, but when all I want is for my WIRELESS CARD TO WORK! it is not, don't get me wrong, I am all about open source, this post is being edited using firefox browser running SuSe Linux, but, it is frustrating when every little thing has to be a hack, why can't it be easy like Windows?

WORK


Lots of it, I have a lot to do, not to mention the fact that I have to pack my stuff and write me reports for school

FAU


Florida Atlantic University
Can't wait to go back, or maybe I can, after reading Kamran's blog entry for today, I don't look forward to that.

Fun fact about Minnesota #4465


With all this cold, it's really easy to shock the cats with ecstatic electricy, not like I do it on purpose, but I laugh when Amirah gets mad at me after I shock her. hehehehe! anyway...got to go.

J.V.

1 comment:

Johnymepeino said...

Last year I had a horrible experience with Linux. I think like you: when you only wants your dvd runnig (I did it) Linux don't wants!!!
:D

Good time but you must take care of you The hot weather it's better. The cold weather it's dangerous.