Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Music 2005



These are my favorite CDs that I listened to this year. I don't normally share my taste in music because I think I have generic (aka pop) taste, but then again, who cares?
Thanks to Johny for making the suggestion and for being a friend... all the way from Spain.


1. Un Metro Cuadrado by Jarabe de Palo


This Spanish rock group has always been my favorite band. I've been a fan since 1999 when I first heard Depende, I credit them with helping me get through Iraq with their Album bonito

2. Mi Sangre by Juanes


What can I say? I like Colombian products. No.... not that type of Colomibian products you dirty minded people.

3. Fijacion Oral Vol 1 by Shakira


Another excellent Colombian import.

4. In between Dreams by Jack Johnson


This is my definition of good music. Started listening to it just recently thanks to my trip to Northern Minnesota, thank you Aimless Ego suspended!

And when I am in my Getto moods


1. Barrio Fino by Daddy Yankee
2. M.I.A.M.I. by Pitbull
3. Red light distric by Ludacris

J.V.

3 comments:

Joshua said...

Watch out for John Mayer's new CD: you should really like it.

And I am sure Amy already tipped you, but if you like Jack Johnson, you would probably also like Donovan Frankenreiter.

Just some suggestions.
(why do I feel the need to write that last line, of COURSE they are just suggestions, what else would they be, commands?)

Joshua

Jose said...

Thanks for the suggestion, and thanks for clarifying whether they were commands or not,otherwise I would have yelled out Sir, Yes Sir! while standing at the position of attention and then I would have proceeded to the nearest music store to execute my orders.

Johnymepeino said...

Thanks for the meme continued and thanks for your personal music box. Best regards


I wish you a Merry Christmas ;)