Sunday, July 03, 2005

Trip to Minneapolis

Ok Folks, in case you were wondering how my 4th of July weekend is going, let me give you a little update. Friday, went to Minneapolis, Suturday did nothing! Sunday, went to church, cleaned up my apartment (long overdue) and started working on my research paper. I am convinced I chosed the wrong topic as I barely know how to use Linux, I am supposed to write a paper about how to make it more secure, I am having trouble figuiring out how to connect to the internet with Linux, but that's my favorite way of learning, the straight forward way.

Anyway, I can't complain about Minneapolis. It's a big city with a small-town mentality as far as I can see.

I went to the Metrodome to see the Twins play, I saw them beat Tampa, Johan Santana won the game.

Finished reading Paulo Coelho's El Zahir, HATED the ending...even though I liked the book, the ending left me disturbed, I will let you read it for yourself.

That's it for now, just a quick update, for my family and friends.

No comments: