Monday, February 26, 2007

Jose 1, Ipod 0



Ha! I got my Ipod to work!

The solution? Pure magic of course, I just left the ipod plugged in before going to work, and when I got back, voila! my whole music library was in it. No kidding.

I'm sure there's a rational explanation for this, I just don't know it.

Book Crisis



Ever since I finished reading Brothers Karamazov I have not been able to finish any book I start, I tried reading Code Complete, a book about Software Engineering, it's a good book, but I can't get into it, it's hard to read it like I read a good novel. Then I tried doing a junk read just for the heck of it, I tried Michael Crichton's State of Fear, I could not keep reading it. Next I tried a science fiction novel called Ringworld, I got 100 pages into it and then lost interest.

Today I got two new books from amazon, hopefully they won't suffer the same fate.
I have Sam Harris' The End of Faith, and Jared Diamond's Guns, Germs, and Steel. They look promising. More later.

2 comments:

Loralee Choate said...

I think it goes without saying how much I adore my adorable IPOD (You don't have to use the term "Adorable" when describing your IPOD, Jose.)

BTW-There is a show on BBC called "The IT Crowd" that is hilarious. They are remaking it for America. I thought of you, Froyd and Alex when I saw it.

Jose said...

Let me guess, you have pink one right?

Martha says you have a white one.