Friday, March 02, 2007

Addicted



I am seriously addicted to coffee, it doesn't help that I make Cuban Coffee twice a day at work, the stuff Martha brought from Costa Rica is so smooth and yet packs a heavy punch, it's truly delicious Central American goodness. why are the things that are bad for you feel so good?


Anthony



Just put the little Rascal to bed. He's a funny guy, he swears he can talk, but he's still mumbling for the most part.


South Florida



I wonder, do we really have a bad reputation here in South Florida? I know we are nothing like the rest of the United States, but is it that bad? I live less than 10 miles from the Hotel Anna Nicole Smith died, and, sometimes I feel embarrassed that I am a Floridian, but, 99% of the time, it is really good in here.

My biggest gripe with Fl, is that there are not enough local bookstore like the ones they have in Oregon, I wish there were more coffee shops like that. They copy everything from the Northeast or the Caribbean, everything except that, do they really think that nobody likes to read and have coffee down here? Well, to be honest there's plenty of Barnes and Noble but, it doesn't feel the same way.

Having said that, the Barnes and Noble in Coral Springs is my favorite hang out spot, I forget all my troubles when I'm there browsing through the Philosophy or Science section, if I ever become rich that's what I'd have, a whole library, from wall to wall full of good books.

Nextel



The phone the company gave me just stopped working, for no reason at all, the phone is just fine, but I have no service, oh well, Motorola giveth and Motorola taketh away.

Amirah



Amirah, the psycho cat, the Hannibal, Chuck Norris, and Kill Bill of all cats, seems to be pregnant, her, um, nipples, are all big, and she is acting weird, now there are two pregnant females in this house, just great.

Martha



Martha is on a Soduku rampage, she's done 8 in a row..and counting!
It doesn't look like she's stopping any time soon. This is what we do for entertainment. TV is just too normal for us.

Me



I am just tired right now, I am going to lay down and read, later I plan on finishing that bottle we opened last week. Tomorrow will be another day.

J.V.

1 comment:

Loralee Choate said...

MMM...COFFEE...MMMM...

Hey, anything Anthony says has to be pure genius.

You think it is embarassing to be from FLORIDA??? Dude. Try. Utah.

It is still super sad that you are their employer and still get sucky service, though.

Are you telling me you knew the size of your cats nipples before??? GRIN.

Martha. She just freaking rocks (HEY MARTHA!). I am too lame to attempt to understand Saduko.

You- You are reading. Reading is good. So is sleeping. So is coffee.
MMMM...COFFEE...MMMM...