Monday, February 26, 2024

My Review of "The Creative Act: A Way of Being" by Rick Rubin on GoodReads

The Creative Act: A Way of BeingThe Creative Act: A Way of Being by Rick Rubin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is one of the best books I've read.

Rick Rubin gives us his philosophy for creating art. He warns us against the things that block creativity and provides wisdom and tips to foster our best work.

The books reads like daily meditations.

I liked the book so much I read it as slowly as possible because I didn't want to be done reading it. I liked to read a few pages at a time and thought about what it was saying.

I liked the author's style. His words read like taoist book of wisdom.

I liked the perspectives I gained from reading this. I can apply what I read to almost everything creative.

Excellent read

View all my reviews

No comments: