Thursday, March 23, 2006

I Got out of Jury duty



But it was not easy, at first they didn't care to hear that I had a baby, but luckily I came armed with my fat ol' Computer Archtecture textbook under my arm, my pocket protector and my FAU student ID..I was excused.

But, as I left the courtroom, I was thinking, are there good and bad people? I don't know, I don't think that the jails are filled with people that one day decided that they were going to kill somebody or that they were going to drive home drunk, there are people that make wrong choices...I don't know, it's late, I am still studying for that test tomorrow, note to self: "never wait until the day before the test to start studying...wait until the day of the test so then I realise that it's hopeless to even try and then I stress less. It's 12:20 and I have been studying 10 hours straight with a break to drink Mountain Dew, We just got kicked out of the library, so we are in the All Night study area, it's sad that I know everyone here. Where are all the communication Majors? Not here. Ok, back to Dynamic branch prediction and Speculative Execution.

No comments: