Friday, June 02, 2006

OFF To Annual Training



I'm leaving today, just went to the office to tie off a few loose ends, I am taking my books with me, and my laptop, I don't suppose there is wireless in the middle of the woods in North Florida, but you'll never know.

So long everyone, I will miss you, I will return to the real world in two weeks.

I usually hate car commercials, for the most part they are dull and lack inmagination, unlike Bud commericals, but I thought this one was good.


J.V.

2 comments:

Loralee Choate said...

Ug...I am having sympathy for all that gear coupled with heat and humidity. ICK.

GOOD LUCK (And condolances to Martha. That would be hard).

The commercial was just cool. I felt like I was watching one of my favorite episodes of Seasame Street with a doohicky contraption kinda like this...

Froyd said...

Jose should be back today! hooray!