Tuesday, August 15, 2023

I finally got Covid

 I can't believe that after 3.5 years of avoiding Covid I finally got it. SMH.

We were all vaccinated and boosted so we got a mild version, but still, that shit sucked. 

We must have gotten it on our way to Buenos Aires,  Martha had symptoms first, she wears an N95 mask every time we fly, so she must have gotten it at the airport, who knows. Gaby and I got sick later. All 3 of us tested positive when we got back from Argentina on the 9th. Martha tested negative the following day. Gaby tested negative yesterday and I tested negative today. 

I really hope I didn't give it to anyone else. I feel crappy about flying sick but we didn't know it was Covid.  We always wear masks, specially Martha. Glad we are past it. Yesterday I felt the worst, very congested, headache, low energy. Getting work done like that sucks. 

-JV

No comments: