Thursday, December 29, 2005

Some Hard Questions for You to Think about




What is important to you? Why?

Who do you love? Have you told that person that you love them? Today?

What worries you? Will that problem matter in one year? five? one hundred?

What are you doing? Is it important to you? Why are you doing something you don't want to do?

I was about to write that I wish life was simple, but on second thought I don't. I have many problems, many of which you probably wouldn't want to deal with, yet I want life to teach me, to beat me up, to make my laugh and cry.

I don't want to look back and think that I didn't try my best.

I don't want to have regrets when it's my time to check out.

I want my Son to think he had a good Dad, I want my Dad to think he had a good Son.

I want to gain wisdom. Surfing one blog at a time.

What do you want to do?

J.V.

No comments: