Monday, January 09, 2023

My Review of "It Ends with Us" on GoodReads

It Ends with Us (It Ends with Us, #1)It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lily Bloom meets Ryle, a neurosurgeon with a temper on the day her dad died.
This NA Romance covers some serious topics under a somewhat predictable plot.

I must admit, this is not my usual type of book, but my sister recommended it to me so I was curious and I checked it out. I liked that the author wrote the two main characters with depth and honesty that sadly were lacking in the rest of the cast. Colleen Hoover has something to say in this book about domestic violence and I think she did an excellent job of putting it out there.

I haven't read a lot of romance books, Hmm, I take that back, you could always find Eric Jerome Dickie paperback in my backpack back in the day but I don't think was meant for me. I didn't enjoy the story, or the plot as much but had admiration for the courage and the message CH puts out there.

I accidentally bought the sequel first, so I'll be reading that as well.

View all my reviews

No comments: