Thursday, May 10, 2007

Long Day



I am going to spend the night here at the hospital. It has been a long day, driving back and forth, I still have not had a chance to upload the baby pictures to the laptop. I think it's awesome that we have a wireless connection, I also realize how long it's been since I used to write regularly in the blog. But as it happens that means I'm busy.

Lately I've been trying to get through the books I mentioned earlier last month. I am almost done with Nietzsche, Yesterday I got the new book by Douglas Hofstadter. It's titled "I am a Strange Loop" So I can't wait. It's supposed to be about the same thing that The Eternal Golden Braid is about. I've written about that book before. It's one of my favorites.

So that's that.

On a completely unrelated matter.




This story
.

My first reaction: are you kidding me?

It's Titled the Dark Side of Diversity, written by Pat Buchanan, what surprises me is not the level of bigotry, but that people actually listen to such drivel. His argument basically is that only immigrants do bad things, completely ignoring um, reality. This is sad.

No comments: