Saturday, May 12, 2007

Things to do



I have a bunch of things to do. Serious ones and not-so-crucial ones.
I've got to do the weekly budget get-together with Martha to agree where we are going to spend our money. I say wine, books and coffee, but she wants to pay bills and crap like that, so we have to arrive at a compromise once a week.

I've got to screen mail, something that I loathe, my impulse is to hoard it until it becomes a big pile, and then just throw the whole thing out, one time I accidentally threw away a $700 check from the insurance company, good thing that I hadn't taken the trash out when Martha asked me about the check.

Other than that, I plan on updating my myspace profile, even though I hate myspace, I like to keep in touch with people that otherwise wouldn't talk to on a daily basis. I still think that all the world's retards congregate on that site. But oh well, that's just me.

I want to open a flickr account, and move all the pictures I put on my msn space in there.

I am so tired though, last night Gaby didn't want to go to sleep, Martha took care of her until 3:00AM I took her from 3 to 7, then she fell sleep, she's been up a couple of times now, but it's obvious she's got her internal clock a little off. Oh well, at least Anthony has been napping since 10:30 AM, he should be up soon. Anyway, now that I think about it, I don't know if I'll have time for the flickr just yet. But, it's on my list of things to do.

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Dear Mexican,

Congratulations on your new baby. It better learn how to speak English instead of that gobbley-gook you call the Mexican language.

Seriously though. Nice work. Say good bye to sleep, sucker!

- Jonathan

Michael said...

I fought the myspace thing at first.

I gave in and created one just to shut people up.

Now, I spend more time on myspace than I do my blog.

Its a cult, once they get you hooked, with their bad coding and glitter graphics... its over.

of course, this means I have to friend you now.