Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Philly



Life is good.

I am sitting at the airport, taking a little break to see my friend Joe graduate up in Philadelphia, PA.

The break is from work, being at home is enjoyable still, in fact, I am going to miss the hell out of the gang, but, I'll be back in a couple of days.

Philly, philly, the city of brotherly love, Bill Cosby, Will Smith and Girlfiend. I can't wait to get me some Cheesesteak, last time we went Joe took me to some place called Pat's I think, it's near the downtown, (south side) there was long line, the people were not that friendly, my clothes smelled like onions afterwards, and I absolutely loved it.

Work is getting a teeny bit stressful



Monday night I was up until 1 AM trying to figure out a problem with my code. Turns out, there's nothing wrong with my stuff, but it depends on another component which in turn depends on something else, which has problems, therefore, it breaks my stuff.
But, that's life. I am just glad I can get away from it for a little while. I am, in fact, not going to check my work email for a little while.



Airport wireless are getting better



Six months ago the speed of the wireless network here at Ft. Lauderdale International was sluggish at best. Now I have a decent 11.0 Mbps. I like that. I just opened the laptop and I was automatically connected.

That is all. Good day good people. Carry on.



J.V.

1 comment:

Loralee Choate said...

WOot. I liked Philly (I dated a guy from there).

South Street on Friday night is AWESOME.