Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thursday



I changed a couple of the links in here, I took out digg and del.icio.us. because I don't go there anymore, I added the link to Slate Magazine, since I read that a lot.
Usually it's the series blogging the Bible that I read "religiously", it's very good. I've gotten great bible verses like Ezequiel 23:20, just to name one.

I just finished reading Dear Oprah, please stop promoting The Secret.
Insightful.

I've also added a link to a blog I've been reading for years but have never placed a comment. Coding Horror is one of the best blogs about programming out there.

Working from home today



It has its perks, but, it sucks having two bosses at the same time, the one that gives you money and the one that spends your money.

But, I don't have to commute, and it's about the same productivity. The only down side is that it's tougher to ask questions when you are not there. I like to talk face to face, the old fashioned way.

1 comment:

Loralee Choate said...

That article on "The Secret" was awesome. I read about half a chapter of that book and decided it was totally stupid.