Friday, January 27, 2006

FAU Vista #002




The library



From 2nd Floor East looking west. so many hours spent there...

FAU is not like your typical school in Florida, 80% if its students work, the average student age is 25. A lot higher than other schools I suppose. 92% of our students commute. One thing I have noticed is that admission is getting tougher since every year more and more people apply. This used to be a safety school for slackers in West Palm Beach and Ft. Lauderdale, not so much anymore.

The one thing I don't understand is how come no one has ever heard of this school. We are constantly overshadowed by UM, (University of Miami) UF, (University of Florida) FSU and basically everyone else in South Florida. (FIU, Nova, UCF, USF) But with twenty-six thousand students in eight campuses and an excellent staff of very smart professors (some of which can actually teach) it is hard to ignore my little ol' FAU.

Even though you make me mad all the time, I still love you FAU.

Go fighting owls!

J.V.

No comments: