Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Some Random Thoughts



Thank you Bellsouth


After 15 days of waiting,(no exageration there) and working from my parent's house, bellsouth decided it was time to install DSL in my house, but in it's infinite wisdom, it thought it was best to not to rush things, so I can only connect through the phone jacks downstairs, if I want to have a connection upstairs, I'll have to get the "luxury package 2010" I will only pay $1.99 per byte per second. They are so nice.

Going to Orlando!


Yep, The Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (shpe) is having their National Technical and Career Conference in Disney's Coronado Spring resort. It is going to be rough, I know, but I do whatever to get the job done. If hanging out with my FAU buddies in the middle of the best vacation spot in the world is what it takes to put food on the table, I will make the sacrifice. All in the name of work.

Go Fighting Owls!


The best public university in all Palm Beach County. Yeah baby.

Weird Dream


Dreamt that it was snowing in here. I must be having Minnesota flashbacks.

By the way


The weather here is awesome. In case you were wondering.

What's wrong with Coldplay?


Bad, Bad Coldplay, When will record companies get it? You can't win customers by restricting them. That's not, what do the business people call it? Good PR.

That's all folks! We'll be here all week.

J.V.

No comments: