Monday, October 30, 2023

My review of "Black Friend: Essays by Ziwe"

Black Friend: EssaysBlack Friend: Essays by Ziwe,
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a collection of funny essays from famous (?) influencer Ziwe. I didn't know who she was until I accidentally saw her interview on one of the morning shows, that and the fact that my wife knew her and thought highly of her made me get this book (Public Libraries FTW!)

If you are a white person that gets easily triggered by people of color calling out racist behavior, then maybe you should read this book, but you won't have a good time. I always learn something from these books. It was an quick entertaining read. My only issue with this book is that it was too short. I read this on a plane ride from Seattle to Boston. I am not a fast reader.

-JV

View all my reviews

No comments: