Sunday, February 26, 2006

Jury Duty!



"Your name has been drawn for service as a trial juror. The court realizes that jury service imposes a hardship on citizens. However, the right to trial by jury is one of the fundamental American principles guaranteed by the Constitution. It is the duty of every citizen to serve when called upon to do so"

So, I've got jury duty, what to do, what to do. Should I tell them that I am extremely busy? Or should I serve my country and take a break from school and work. Decisions, decisions.

I wonder what kind of trial it is, Murder trial? I'm voting guilty. I think the last sentence probably disqualified me. That will suck. I will let you know how it goes.

Other News



I just added a Gigabyte of Memory to my Thinkpad laptop. I now have 1.25 GB of RAM.
Woohoo!!!

I can now browse google earth with ease. I wonder how can I take the new RAM to the limit.

STOCHASTIC MODELS



I have been studying statistics and probability all day Thusday, Saturday and Today.
The Midterm is next Friday. I see stats everywhere. The whole world is a collection of probabilities to me. I have formulast spinning in my head. What is the probability that someone cares?

The Senior Project



So we are showing the project on Thursday, we are supposed to show how it works. We are having issues. I don't want to write about it. Ok, fine, the servo motor is having problems, it is too late to change the design, so we got to go with what we have. I still think we will be successful I will post all the result in the other Blog.

That is all for now



I think my attention span is getting smaller. I rented a movie Friday night, and I could not finish watching it because I was bored, and it wasn't a terrible movie, it was SAW II, which while it is not a great cinematic classic, it is not bad, the thing is, I think my attention span is getting shorter. What was I talking about?

Oh well

Take Care, be good to each other.

Love

J.V.

No comments: