Thursday, February 23, 2006

Life is good



This has been one of those crazy weeks. Oh Man, I need to vent, and, what better place than my blog? If you don't like to read other people's problems, stop reading, I won't mind. Ok, don't say I didn't warn you, here it comes.

In the past ten days I have had to deal with the following: My wife's car broke down, my car broke down, the baby got sick and taken to the hospital (he's ok now) My work laptop broke, three surprise quizes at school, had to attend 3 meeting for three different organizations and had to do my usual work routine and do all of my homework. I have a big Midterm coming up, the Engineering Design project presentation are all coming next week, and work does not seem to get easy.

Yet, this is nothing. I care about school, I care about my family, but, dammit, I am not in the freaking Sunny triangle doing a foot patrol, so life is excellent, life is beautiful. Seeing my son sick sucks though, but he is a tough little fellow, he had a high fever yesterday, today he was almost back to his normal self. All the other things, are minor league problems. But it feels overwhelming when it all happens at the same time. Right now both cars are fixed, my son is doing better and I took a day off of work to catch up with school. I am also learning from my mistakes, but I still make them though.

There are so many things that I want to do when I finally graduate. But I will keep on taking it one day at a time.

Ok, that's all I had, I feel better now.

Take Care, be good to each other.

Love

J.V.

No comments: